You will be required to show proper government-issued identification.
For the safety of candidates and proctors, a strict dress code is enforced (including Orientation):
- Long Pants to the ankle (No Shorts, No Capris)
- T-Shirt or sweatshirt
- Footwear with no open heel or toe (No five-finger shoes, barefoot running shoes, individual toe shoes, flip-flops, etc.)
- No loose or restrictive jewelry
- Bring your driver’s license and a copy of your CPAT confirmation and receipt.
Candidates must be in proper CPAT attire before participating in any CPAT event.
- 11500 Sunset Gardens Rd SW, Albuquerque, NM 87121
- PARK IN THE WEST PARKING LOT ON THE WEST SIDE OF THE BUILDING! (continue on Sunset Gardens)
- DO NOT park under the solar array in the east parking lot.
- You will enter through two sets of glass double doors into a large foyer with chairs lining the east and south walls. Please sit quietly until a proctor comes to greet you. Do not wander through the building looking for someone.
Day of the Test
On test day, you will be required to show proper government-issued identification. For the safety of candidates and proctors, a strict dress code is enforced.