CPAT Course – Orientation & Testing – 10/01 thru 10/02
October 1 @ 12:00 pm - October 2 @ 5:00 pm$200
Orientation is mandatory and will be held on Friday, October 1, 2021 at 12:00 noon.
Practices and test-outs start the following day on Saturday, October 2, 2021 beginning at 12:00 PM (noon).
Orientations cannot be skipped or waived
Orientation is mandatory and will be held on Friday, the date on your ticket.
Practices and test-outs start the following day on Saturday, beginning at 12:00 PM (noon).
11500 Sunset Gardens Rd SW, Albuquerque, NM 87121
PARK IN THE WEST PARKING LOT ON THE WEST SIDE OF THE BUILDING! (continue on Sunset Gardens)
DO NOT park under the solar array in the east parking lot.
You will enter through two sets of glass double doors into a large foyer with chairs lining the east and south walls. Please sit quietly until a proctor comes to greet you. Do not wander through the building looking for someone.
- For the safety of candidates and proctors, a strict dress code is enforced (including Orientation). Candidates must be in proper CPAT attire before participating in any CPAT event.
- Long Pants to the ankle (No Shorts, No Capris)
- T-Shirt or sweatshirt
- Footwear with no open heel or toe (No five-finger shoes, barefoot
- No loose or restrictive jewelry
- Bring your driver’s license and a copy of your CPAT confirmation and receipt.