- This class has passed.
CPAT Course – Orientation & Testing – 02/18 thru 02/19
February 18, 2022 @ 5:00 am - February 19, 2022 @ 5:00 am$200.00
Show up physically and mentally ready to perform. It is your responsibility to consult your physician before participating in any CPAT event.
Alert your CPAT proctor of any health concerns or conditions, physical deficits, or injuries you have.
Orientation is mandatory and will be held on Friday, February 18, 2022 at 12:00 PM (noon).
Practices and tests start the following day on Saturday, February 19, 2022 beginning at 12:00 PM (noon).
We begin at 12:00 PM (noon) on both days.
Orientation cannot be skipped or waived
Orientation is mandatory and will be held on Friday, the first date on your ticket, beginning at 12:00 PM (noon).
Practices and tests start the following day, Saturday, also beginning at 12:00 PM (noon).
11500 Sunset Gardens Rd SW, Albuquerque, NM 87121
PARK IN THE WEST PARKING LOT ON THE WEST SIDE OF THE BUILDING (continue on Sunset Gardens)
DO NOT park under the solar array in the east parking lot.
You will enter through two sets of glass double doors into a large foyer with chairs lining the east and south walls. Please sit quietly until a proctor comes to greet you. Do not wander through the building looking for someone.
- For the safety of candidates and proctors, a strict dress code is enforced (including Orientation ).
- Candidates must be in proper athletic CPAT attire before participating in any CPAT event.
- Long athletic Pants, Sweats or Leggings to the ankle (No Jeans, No Shorts, No Capris)
- T-Shirt or sweatshirt
- Athletic Footwear with No open heel or toe (No five-finger shoes, No barefoot)
- No loose or restrictive jewelry
- Bring your driver’s license and a copy of your CPAT confirmation and receipt.